Friday, May 30, 2008

A Tribute to a GREAT WOMEN

Oh my dear mother,
how precious you are.
Some people value diamonds, gold and silver,
Others value money it self,
But no one really knows what there really is to value.
I value you
The only super special person in my life.

Some people travel the world to find themselves
Others travel in search of love
And all of this I have found in a very special heart
The heart of my mother,
It has no boundaries,
As your love carries on forever
Despite the hurt I cause you with every passing day
The heart of my mother has no end as the seven seas,
I see this everyday, in her kindness and in her eyes when she laughs.
When she gets angry and then forgives and forgets.
The heart of my mother loves unconditionally
This too I see everyday.
We all think of our selves first
But the heart of my mother…
She is the last
The children, it’s them who always come first
No matter what they might have done.
Mistakes I shall make all my life.
That’s the only reason Allah has blessed me with such a beautiful person like you to be in my life to guide and correct me.

Without you mum I wouldn’t be able to be who I am today and nor will I have any future.
Like a house needs a foundation and the roof needs the four walls, I need you.
You are my pillars mum, the pillars that keep me up everyday.
And it is always good to know that you will always be standing their with arms wide open ready to catch me every time I fall.

Mum…I am really really sorry for all the times I might have caused you any pain or grief, misbehaved or through tantrums, scram or disobeyed you in even the slightest of ways.
Thank you mum…

3 comments:

HUMAIRA said...

Masha-Allah. A very dynamic blog. A very colourful blog and inspitrational poems. Your name looks so funky. Keep up the good work. Thanx!

HUMAIRA said...

Blogspot Assessment Sheet

10/10 Marks- Appearance
10/10 Marks- Work 2007
10/10 Marks- Work 2008
10/10 Marks- Pictures
10/10 Marks- Book Review
10/10 Marks- Extras
10/10 Marks- Propaganda
10/10 Marks- Customization
10/10 Marks- Blog
10/10 Marks- Animal Farms

Rating Scale

·1- Not Achieved 0-29%
·2- Elementary Achievement 30-39%
·3- Moderate Achievement 40-49%
·4- Adequate Achievement 50-59%
·5- Substantial Achievement 60-69%
·6- Meritorious Achievement 70-79%
·7- Outstanding Achievement 80-100%

Head: Humaira Adam Omar
Team: Naazneen Ayob
Fatima Khakie
Fatima Sayed

mohsin said...

slmz...aziza?,azeeza?aziZAH?..What A MASHA ALLAH BLOG!!GREAT WORK!REALLY LIKE THE POEM ABOUT MUM,..MAY ALLAH ALWAYS KEEEP U THAT TYPE OF PERSON WHO VALUES HER MAMA..AMEEN..KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!...JP dynamix..proud sponsor of 2010